Can you earn $2 for every 60 seconds with Validately? Today’s review will reveal how much can you make from Validately for testing websites and apps.
Validately is a market research company that pays people to test the functionality of websites, UI and apps. It offers plenty of tests, and it has a high-income potential compared to other user-testing websites. The earnings per test can go as high as $25 or even more, which is a generous amount of money.
According to Crunchbase, Validately was founded by tech entrepreneurs Steven Cohn and Mark Bathie in 2013 and is headquartered in New York, USA.
Joining Validately as a User Tester
To join the Validately user testing panel, you must meet the following:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Have a PC or iPhone or Android Phone
- You must use Google Chrome
- A stable high-speed internet connection
- Headphones, webcam, and microphone
- Must have a PayPal account for payment processing
- Ability to speak fluently in English
How Does It Work?
You’ll be asked to complete a set of tasks, speak your thoughts aloud, and answer questions regarding a website or app. With three-step.
- Sign Up: You’ll be asked to provide basic demographic information. After the successful registration
- Start Taking Tests: You will start receiving emails offering money for feedback on websites and apps.
- Get Paid: You’ll be paid for every test you successfully complete.
Take a Look at Sign Up Process Screening Test
How Much Can You Earn?
To make more money on this platform, you simply have to participate in as many tests as possible. Validately has plenty of tests, and you will receive invitations once tests that match your profile become available.
Payments vary according to the length of the test and the complexity of the tasks. A typical test takes about 5 minutes and pays between $5 and $10 so you can earn $2 for every 60 seconds. And also, they don’t have a minimum threshold to meet.
All payments are made within 7 business days via PayPal. you must make sure that you have a valid PayPal address to avoid any disappointments.
How often are new tests available?
Tests are available daily. Not every tester matches the criteria for every test so you may be notified about available tests less frequently.
- It is free to join
- Plenty of tests available
- High cash rewards
- No minimum threshold required
- It offers both PC and Mobile Tests
- Limited payment options
- Lengthy signup process
- You need to passing screening tests to join
Is Validately A Scam?
No, it’s not a scam. Validately is a legit company that is paid to testers who are completed testing according to their guidance. There are many people share their thought and earning proof on public review sites so you can participate in the testing site and make money once you pass the initial screen test.
Validately is a great way to make some extra money and test some new apps and websites. It doesn’t take too much time and pays a decent amount of money. However, it’s really difficult to earn money on a daily basis because there are not many jobs available and some jobs which are not matching with your profile.